How to store Ripple if I bought it on Binance?

Status
Archived
From
Westport, CT
I am really new here, with Cryptocurrency. I bought some Ripple on Binance before I've read Rippex Guide for storing Ripple (XRP). What do I do now wanting to store it in Rippex desktop wallet?

Last edited by a moderator:

evo

Site Admin
Using that guide, you can send your Ripple (XRP) from Binance to your Rippex wallet.

We can help you out.

Did you get your Rippex wallet setup?

From
Chicago, IL
2FA has not worked for a week. I have contacted you more than 7 times. Please tell me how to withdraw funds from your site without using 2FA. I keep getting "invalid tag". It just does not work. I would like you to send me my funds and then close my account. Why has no one contacted me after all these requests for support? You just keep pointing me to your useless https://support.binance.com
center. It DOES NOT HELP. After this latest request, I get the same reply I've gotten each time:
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Please access Binance help center, and search related documents:
https://support.binance.com

Binance Team

From
USAcapital
Using that guide, you can send your Ripple (XRP) from Binance to your Rippex wallet.

We can help you out.

Did you get your Rippex wallet setup?
Just curious, I am new too, why does one need to create a Rippex wallet nand send XRP to it, why not just keep it in Binance?

From
Michigan, USA
Just curious, I am new too, why does one need to create a Rippex wallet nand send XRP to it, why not just keep it in Binance?
Curious as well, I'm very new to crypto currencies, and only have some small amounts in about 5/6 coins (learning process) review in tons of these coun companies and crypto news. But haven't seen a wallet that can store all different ones. Yet sounds like leaving it on Binance isn't good.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Leaving any coins on an exchange is usually fine for the short term, but long term it’s not advisable because exchanges are much more susceptible to hacking/theft. Cold storage options (like hardware or desktop wallets) are generally a much more secure option for long term storage.

Status
Archived