I want to make Crypto my life !

Status
Archived
From
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone,

I am here to network and meet people like minded. I do very little trading, i am a HODL person ! I also experiment with other platforms to diversify and see where it gets me. Would like to find out mostly about mining, the big picture is to have a mining pool and BTC ATM's. Will be glad if i hear from anyone who knows the details. As for the community contribution i will try my best to share quality info in both my questions and answers with all you fellow members.

Thanks and glad to be here !

From
Michigan, USA
Hello Everyone,

I am here to network and meet people like minded. I do very little trading, i am a HODL person ! I also experiment with other platforms to diversify and see where it gets me. Would like to find out mostly about mining, the big picture is to have a mining pool and BTC ATM's. Will be glad if i hear from anyone who knows the details. As for the community contribution i will try my best to share quality info in both my questions and answers with all you fellow members.

Thanks and glad to be here !
Welcome,
I'm new to crypto currency so I've done very little in investing and so much research lol but will always try to help, were all in this together, exploring new ideas ...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Archived