ico's starting in cents

Been looking threw quite a few I ICO'S the last 2 days and the coins have been starting from 1cent up to 60, Im new to this so don't have much knowledge but is this normal? Does the price drop as soon as it hits the market or are they trying to start off strong? I see coins like bytecoin and until this weekend redd were both well under a cent

Apr 2017
Texas
Been looking threw quite a few I ICO'S the last 2 days and the coins have been starting from 1cent up to 60, Im new to this so don't have much knowledge but is this normal? Does the price drop as soon as it hits the market or are they trying to start off strong? I see coins like bytecoin and until this weekend redd were both well under a cent
A lot of new money coming into the market. This drives up everything. Also ICO's generally start out strong then crash on the exchanges because a lot of people sell off. Then if they end up being good they go back up.

Apr 2017
Texas
So really there's no panic to get in at the start better waiting until they first hit the market, I assumed they would have been in fractions of a cent at ICO'S stage, ever day is a school day
Not really. Most ICO’s have been selling between 1 cent and $1 during the ICO phase. The issue is that when ETH was sitting steady around $300 you could gauge the value. But then ETH shot up in value so you’re basically losing half your purchasing power before the ICO even launches. I think this reality may turn people off from investing at the ICO stage in the near future.

You can hit big i think if you throw $100 or a bit more @ every ICO you think is good, has a future. If at least one of the hits good your are looking at x20 / x50 gains. Many ICO's do start @ $1 or close to that. I'm just saying

I'm also considering in upcoming/ongoing ICO's for a low cost but high rates of return. So far I've stopped on these:
1. Cointed (CTD) - an ongoing project created by Cointed, Nvidia, and TAS Group - promotes a lot of green mining and Crypto ATM launch in Europe. The whitepaper is also amazing
2. LiveEdu - an upcoming project promoting education. The company behind is a bit blurry, at least for me, but the whitepaper seems fascinating
3. Giftz.io - an ongoing augmented reality ICO created by Giftz and their partnership with BlockV. Predictions claim that it might reach up to Bountie and even TRX.
Any constructive feedback on these? I'd appreciate any well-structured and objective advice. Thank you!

I'm also considering in upcoming/ongoing ICO's for a low cost but high rates of return. So far I've stopped on these:
1. Cointed (CTD) - an ongoing project created by Cointed, Nvidia, and TAS Group - promotes a lot of green mining and Crypto ATM launch in Europe. The whitepaper is also amazing
2. LiveEdu - an upcoming project promoting education. The company behind is a bit blurry, at least for me, but the whitepaper seems fascinating
3. Giftz.io - an ongoing augmented reality ICO created by Giftz and their partnership with BlockV. Predictions claim that it might reach up to Bountie and even TRX.
Any constructive feedback on these? I'd appreciate any well-structured and objective advice. Thank you!
All i can say is good luck

You can hit big i think if you throw $100 or a bit more @ every ICO you think is good, has a future. If at least one of the hits good your are looking at x20 / x50 gains. Many ICO's do start @ $1 or close to that. I'm just saying

I completely agree.
Do you rely only on whitepaper?
I'm just new and I'm following the rating of projects.
For example on DigRate.com
I managed to raise some money when I invested!)))

I completely agree.
Do you rely only on whitepaper?
I'm just new and I'm following the rating of projects.
For example on DigRate.com
I managed to raise some money when I invested!)))
Yes of course i rely on the whitepaper. General vision is very important, then see technical things like how they plan to execute and what their overall plan to succeeding. You in davor yet ?