Important Read! Cryptocurrency WILL change everything

HI! The power of cryptocurrency is unstoppable and we need to be talking about it even more—beyond just discussion of financial value. I've been working on a new blog to talk about how we can improve different industries all over the world through this technology.

Genuinely curious what you guys think about this. What do you think for instance about the power of crypto to transform insurance, e-commerce, or agriculture? Write me and let me know what you're thinking as I'm so curious.

If you care to read the blog you can find it on Medium @Heatledger

Peace everyone!
-HEAT

I think that crypto is already in such spheres as insurance, e-commerce, and agriculture. And I personally suppose that it's a new step to using cryptocurrencies in everyday life, another spheres wheres crypto can be actually useful and not only the tool for making money

I think that crypto is already in such spheres as insurance, e-commerce, and agriculture. And I personally suppose that it's a new step to using cryptocurrencies in everyday life, another spheres wheres crypto can be actually useful and not only the tool for making money
Oh, I completely agree with you, the internet of things technologies are the future.