invest now in crypto?

The head of the major cryptocurrency exchange BitMEX Arthur Hayes (Arthur Hayes) believes that the "cryptocurrency winter" is over and the Bitcoin rate this year will reach $ 10,000. Is this possible this year?

I saw a technical analysis of the trader, which says that the price has broken through the important support of resistance, and the trend turned down. Do I understand correctly that by the end of the week (month) the price could be below 4000, perhaps 3500?

Hello, I'm currently learning a lot about cryptocurrencies and of course also about Bitcoin etc. So I got in touch with VERY different opinions and thoughts - as I expected.
Now my question: What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies and also Bitcoin when it comes to investment......? Would you invest at the present moment or would you rather wait and why? thank you in advance! =)
I just want to say - no financial advice is going to be given, please do your own research before investing, ahah

I'm investing now too, but it would be nice to know from professionals which strategy is better on the during market: long term positions or short term trades?
thank you, guys.
I do not believe in long-term positions. they are good for those who make trends, those who know exactly what will be. short-term investments are excellent for speculators by type: сome in, make money, go out, live on, and don't worry

I saw a technical analysis of the trader, which says that the price has broken through the important support of resistance, and the trend turned down. Do I understand correctly that by the end of the week (month) the price could be below 4000, perhaps 3500?

I am interested in exactly the immediate future of the bitcoin price. At the end of March, we still see a decline in the Bitcoin rate. Do you think 3000 is a strong level of resistance (psychological, technical), is it possible to rebound from this level, test it, breakdown (maybe false), is it possible to fix below this level in April?