Invested my savings in coins....

Hey,

Sorry if this seems newbish and I get laughed at. Just looking for some help from guys in the know really. I am new here. Hows it going ;). I am the kind of person to always help out so I should get some good help right?

So I am not rich but I have got lets say 30,000$ in savings from my life, not much.
I was meant to get in on coins more a few years back but hey.

I decided to invest 10% of my money 3,000$ into coins. What do you think of the idea? and the investments I made?
2000$ investment in Etherium today
500$ investmesnt in Bitcoin today
500$ investment in Ripple today

I am prepared to lose all of this, hopefully that does not happen.
Cheers in advance.

Nice to hear that man! I wish you good luck with your investment, I ensure you that all is worth the effort. The rest of the money can be invested to create your own coin... Why not? Buy servers, programmers and in two months you get all the money back if all is right and you start with a good idea that attract the customers. The rest is profit... :D

pm me. maybe three of us can team up. im an it security and networking expert. interest in programming but a newb. good idea and thought of it earlier

im turning my 3k into a private hedge fund. lets see what happens. ether is rocketing

I believe that you didn't do a mistake, as all of them are currently worthy of investment in, especially ETH and Ripple (even though I don't like ripple as it is centralized..) I'd also encourage you to consider ICO's - an unconventional method for raising funds - it holds a lot of risk but if you do your research properly, you'd earn a lot. For example, consider upcoming projects, such as Cointed - https://www.reddit.com/r/Cointed/. I believe that you won't be mistaken. I'm currently investing in them.

Cheers I would not intentionally invest my money savings as a mistake. Looks like my fund will have 5,000 USD capital by the end of the week without fluctuations coming off bottom line.

I dont understand ICO's but been planning to read about it and will do tonight.

First priority for me is securing my wallet, also learning more about the security end of things.

I will do like that
500$ investment in Etherium - possible profit end 2018 50%
2000$ investmesnt in Bitcoin - possible profit end 2018 350%
100$ investment in Ripple - possible profit end 2018 50-250% with high risk
400$ investment in Monero - possible profit end 2018 250-300%

Another token-based currency that can bring a big profit in 2018 is the VIU. Now it has a price of $ 0.02 and is expected to reach $ 10 at the end of 2018.

It is a good thought to invest in cryptocurrency like bitcoin. But the market can be down anytime. So, before deciding to invest in the cryptocurrency, get ready to lose your money if the market falls down. Be positive and invest your money as risks are involved in every work.

Hey,

Sorry if this seems newbish and I get laughed at. Just looking for some help from guys in the know really. I am new here. Hows it going ;). I am the kind of person to always help out so I should get some good help right?

So I am not rich but I have got lets say 30,000$ in savings from my life, not much.

I decided to invest 10% of my money 3,000$ into coins. What do you think of the idea? and the investments I made?

Cheers in advance.
I know your Happy with that Etherium investment! It's been going up the last few days.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good job man either way. Just hold the coins and if you have more spare money which you are willing to invest choose some other coins. I strongly suggest doing some research before investing in coins:)

I know your Happy with that Etherium investment! It's been going up the last few days.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Im a long term investor, but yes Eth graph looks amazing.
Seems to be a constant chain of people selling cuz of record high, people buying because of PR media etc. Looks very consistent overall through 25% drops / rises daily half daily.

Im a long term investor though. It would have to be a lot of money to get me to withdraw.
I also will have a rule to help curtail my mistakes, always keep 33% , max withdraw or trade of is 66% of something, once I impose 33% on something it cannot be touched until it profits heavily or dies.

Hey,

Cheers in advance.
Man, I believe that for unexperienced investors the best way is to use professional investment platforms. At least you'll minimize your risks. Check out Safinus, for example.
Hope you'll be in profit. Anyway, good luck!