Invested my savings in coins....

Status
Archived
From
Ottava
It is a good thought to invest in crypto like bitcoin. But the market can be down anytime. So, before deciding to invest in the cryptocurrency, get ready to lose your money if the market falls down. Be positive and invest your money as risks are involved in every work.
Hey, how about some advice? I am interested in Kinguin new ico but as I try to find anything about it, there's nothing, as if nobody knew anything, while they announced they earned 11 mln € on ico already. The minimum investiment is $5,000 USD / €4,000 EUR / 5 ETH / 0.4 BTC. I have some savings and heard about them as I use their site and they have a big banner up there. Thoughts?

From
Austrian
Yes, I also think that the funds need to be invested. True, I invest in a good ICOs. Aergo - this is the last project I have invested in. I consider it successful. The guys are developing a blockchain for business. Has someone invested?

From
UK
First you have to overcome your own fears, before investing big in any project, no matter if it is equities, investing, or anything else

From
Russia
Cryptocurrency is a good resource for investing, especially if you understand this and know the moment when you need to buy, and when the price creeps up. The main thing is not to invest your last savings in this, because there are a lot of such cases.

Status
Archived