Is it realistic to make money on crypto pump?

From
Canada
Are there any experienced people here who can tell me how to figure it out?

Last edited:
From
New York
Pump really works if you have a person or source who can give you the signal. I know that there are communities in Telegram where channel admins give signals to subscribers that the coin will get pumped and go up. But usually all of these communities are closed and you can get access only with a link, which is hard to find in the public domain. I use Binance Pump signals , but I don't know if I can join this group now. Нравится18:45

From
New York
By the way, these channels are pretty hard to find, so I recommend you keep the link. There are no such groups in the public domain, because no one wants to share information for free, which brings money and a lot of it. Binance Pump signals I think also soon I will make the channel closed Нравится19:50

From
Hungary
It is possible to make money on pumps but you have to be very, very careful. If you want to speculate on pumps, don't put too much money into them, only an amount you can afford to lose because the risks are high. Also, try to determine a point in advance where you will get out of the trade.

From
japan
yes but only put as much money you can risk to lose since pumps are high risks.

From
Bangladesh
Yes, I think you can. Lots of people already invested their money on different crypto projects. You need to find out the right one for you. All the best!

From
los angeles
to make money on pupms is risky u could lost everything... i admire to to invest wisely. for last 3 month i am using coinloan, for such not long term of using i already have admitted some advantages: on this platform you can buy, sell and swap assets. They also support FIAT transfers through SWIFT, SEPA, Visa, MasterCard, Wire Transfers, and AdvCash. it depends on what to choose, to do evrth by yourself or let your assets to work for you

From
Bangladesh
to make money on pupms is risky u could lost everything... i admire to to invest wisely. for last 3 month i am using coinloan, for such not long term of using i already have admitted some advantages: on this platform you can buy, sell and swap assets. They also support FIAT transfers through SWIFT, SEPA, Visa, MasterCard, Wire Transfers, and AdvCash. it depends on what to choose, to do evrth by yourself or let your assets to work for you
Yeah, you are right enough. If you think for a business and want to get profit then there is a risk involve for sure. There is another thing that business profit always up and down. So don't worry about that. If you can invest your money in a good project then of course you can profit. For me, I recently signed up here https://trade.coinfield.com/id/signup I loved their unique way of thinking.

From
Tbilisi
I am new at crypto world and needed help depositing funds to my account. I reached out for help and was surprised by how quickly and thoroughly they responded. This was my second experience with customer support…Coinloan's support is awesome and the company will be massively successful because of it.

From
pakistan
I am new at crypto world and needed help depositing funds to my account. I reached out for help and was surprised by how quickly and thoroughly they responded. This was my second experience with customer support…Coinloan's support is awesome and the company will be massively successful because of it.
As we know the Beginning of Crypto is the most challenging step

So many people fall and lose their money in the very first days of their startup.

I personally recommend you this app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptoadvisory.app Use this for Risk Free Signaling!

From
USA
Losing money in the form of lost bitcoin is very easy these days and has also become quite common, a slight mistake is all it takes and we are actually all prone to making mistakes. Money lost to investment portfolio can definitely be recovered with the help of an expert. I was able to get my lost coin recovered recently with the help of jimfundsrecovery at consultant dot com He’s professional and i recommend him to anyone who may need help recovering lost funds as well.