Status
Archived

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
"MGT Capital, led by John McAfee who coded for NASA in the 70s and created one of the first antivirus, announced today they are to start Ethereum mining to compliment their established bitcoin mining initiative.

“We are more convinced each day of the growth and value of digital currencies, and our Company is uniquely positioned to be a leading provider of processing power to relevant blockchains.” John McAfee, MGT’s Executive Chairman, stated.

They have entered into an agreement to purchase 60 graphics processor-based (GPU) mining computers to mine ethereum in Washington, USA, with the company stating that “the utility of smart contract technology has gained the interest of many on and off Wall Street in recent months.”

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/06/23/john-mcafees-company-start-mining-ethereum

evo

Site Admin
Even though McAfee has gone off the rails with some of the stories I've seen about him in the news, he has been an active voice in promoting cryptocurrencies. I knew he was already mining Bitcoin, but his move to acquire GPU's to mine Ether is another small sign that shows "The Flippening" is about to happen. The question I have is will it happen this year or next.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Even though McAfee has gone off the rails with some of the stories I've seen about him in the news, he has been an active voice in promoting cryptocurrencies. I knew he was already mining Bitcoin, but his move to acquire GPU's to mine Ether is another small sign that shows "The Flippening" is about to happen. The question I have is will it happen this year or next.
McAfee is an interesting guy, no doubt. Would have liked to see him win the Libertarian Party nomination instead of that complete moron, fake libertarian, Gary "What is Aleppo" Johnson. But either way, glad to see another prominent voice promoting crypto.

Reactions: evo
Status
Archived