Knowledgebase Request

Status
Archived
From
Kirkland, WA
Hey guys (Evo, V4Vendetta, etc.) would you be willing to set up a wallet tutorial? How do you set up a wallet? Do you have to have a different wallet for each kind of asset or can they be combined? After someone has purchased coins/tokens, how exactly does one move them to it? Hard copy? USB?

Seems like this would be useful (would be for me)...

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Hey guys (Evo, V4Vendetta, etc.) would you be willing to set up a wallet tutorial? How do you set up a wallet? Do you have to have a different wallet for each kind of asset or can they be combined? After someone has purchased coins/tokens, how exactly does one move them to it? Hard copy? USB?

Seems like this would be useful (would be for me)...
I’ve actually been thinking about doing an extensive newbie guide which would include this. It’ll take awhile but I guess I’ll get started on it.

From
Kirkland, WA
I’ve actually been thinking about doing an extensive newbie guide which would include this. It’ll take awhile but I guess I’ll get started on it.
That'd be awesome! But I don't think you'd need to do one huge guide -- it'd be super time consuming for you and a bit laborious for those that don't need everything. Chunks of info might be a bit more digestible...

Last edited:

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
That'd be awesome! But I don't think you'd need to do one huge guide -- it'd be super time consuming for you and a bit laborious for those that don't need everything. Chunks of info might be a bit more digestible...
Yeah, I’ll try to make something easily searchable.

Status
Archived
Cryptocurrency Discussions Cryptocurrency Forum
Cryptocurrency Knowledgebase Guides & Tutorials