Markets are moving and there is a lot of money to be made. Are you making money?

It's a great time.
Every time the markets dips and the news settles down with people, it is the best time to get into new trades/investment.
if you are already invested heavily, it's time to average out at these points.
Works the best.

I find it the best time to average out the positions for myself and my clients.
Working for me. Returns are above average but could be more.

How about you?
Making money in these markets?

I've actually been in a pump group that's made me some good BTC. They arent a pump & dump but longer-term pumps, so far I've made at least 20% gains on every one. Way better than my investments in TRX, XRP, and XVG... ugh

I've actually been in a pump group that's made me some good BTC. They arent a pump & dump but longer-term pumps, so far I've made at least 20% gains on every one. Way better than my investments in TRX, XRP, and XVG... ugh
It's not pump and dump.
It is buy the dips kind of trading.
I stay away from pump and dump big time!!!!

I'm making nothing just buying atm I'm up on some like xrp and eca but down on a few others haven't been cashing anything yet don't see the point because I'm not that heavily invested to start with, bought into AGI when I thought it was on its way up after a dip it's worth half what I paid now lol, but you win some you lose some, I haven't really lost until I sell so I'm HODL this one to the end

I think I'm going to hodl all until November then convert to fiat take some profits if I have anything decent and buy back in around Christmas, its dipped every year at Christmas and January the last 4 years so I'm going to take a chance that it will do it again

Hey everyone , time flies ... I have recovered all my lost investments as well helped others too. If you have lost while investing on binary option or crypto currency from $7,000 above and you are serious to process your recovery , kindly contact my WhatsApp +12675713978 I will help you to retrieve back all your lost funds and you will end up being happy and that will make me happy too.