Markets tumble: Are you holding back?

Status
Archived
From
India
The markets tumbled so much in the last 3 days.
Almost half of portfolio of many of the big investors was washed away.

How are you dealing with the fall?

Buying More?
Selling and exiting?
Holding back?

What is your anticipation in the market in the next 1-2 weeks?

From
Michigan, USA
The markets tumbled so much in the last 3 days.
Almost half of portfolio of many of the big investors was washed away.

How are you dealing with the fall?

Buying More?
Selling and exiting?
Holding back?

What is your anticipation in the market in the next 1-2 weeks?
I'm holding right now maybe buy little more. Can't move some of my small investments no way they have dropped that low. But I believe this is just FUD and Banks, Government getting their panties in a bunch because it's threatening the economics of the world, I truly believe digital currency is going to be the future. I didn't risk more than I'm willing to lose so, I will hold what I have and maybe buy alittle more now that it's down with the knowledge it may not be easy to flip back to usd but someone will come along with an Digital Currency ATM or solution.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

From
usa
New to the crypto world , got a lot of interest in coins today ,but now leaning that getting started in buying is a lot more than just clicking a few things on the mouse.Alot of hoops.I really wanted to buy GMT today but cannot figure out how.

From
Michigan, USA
New to the crypto world , got a lot of interest in coins today ,but now leaning that getting started in buying is a lot more than just clicking a few things on the mouse.Alot of hoops.I really wanted to buy GMT today but cannot figure out how.
Register on coin base find out what exchange it's listed on, sign up to that exchange but check reviews on any exchanges, I've used Binance and kucoin with no troubles as of yet

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Archived