Need a place to invest?

Need a place to invest? You can invest with tradeflex.org. I started with $500 at first to be on a safer side for a period of 30 days before i make another investment. Now i’m investing $2500 and It’s been a great experience so far. They have a great customer service and your withdraw your funds with ease.

Who is more suitable for? Stock market or forex? For example, I trade more on Forex, because investing in stocks is boring for me.
There is no universal answer to your query. Every person has a different suitability. Like you find investing in stock boring, someone else may like to make a career in that.

Need a place to invest? You can invest with tradeflex.org. I started with $500 at first to be on a safer side for a period of 30 days before i make another investment. Now i’m investing $2500 and It’s been a great experience so far. They have a great customer service and your withdraw your funds with ease.
For massive returns in the long-term and short term you can invest in Low-cap privacy coins especially in RYO which is pretty undervalued right now but the chances of a 10x pump are great there. Take a look at it.

Who is more suitable for? Stock market or forex? For example, I trade more on Forex, because investing in stocks is boring for me.
Forex is good for quick profits but it's too risky only 5% of people make money on a consistent basis but you can make massive profits on buy buying crypto low-cap coins such as Ryocurrency(RYO) which is pretty undervalued and I'm expecting 50X pump on this coin soon due to its upcoming features that will affect prices. So if you are looking for something where you can make big profits then take a look into it and you can buy RYO on TradeOgre against BTC, if you want to buy with fiat(USD/EUR) you can buy on Crex24.

what does think about investing in low-cap altcoin such as RYO which can pump 1000x anytime and it can give much better profits in the long term as compared to forex?

Its forex for me too. They are much volatile and thats what is exciting.Even cryptos are my favourite .
Right, I think crypto is better. Because young projects such as RYO with a low-market cap can do really well in the future and this type of undervalued coin can give 100x profits in the long-term.

I did not even hear anything about the RYO coin, so I would not risk investing little-known altcoins, it is most difficult to trade them.