Need Monero fast help

Status
Archived
From
Ireland
hey

need a safe wallet to buy and store some monero with a uk/ire visa. also ripple too.

i tried coinbase but cant get an account due to bad support

currently only got bip39 blockchain

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
hey

need a safe wallet to buy and store some monero with a uk/ire visa. also ripple too.

i tried coinbase but cant get an account due to bad support

currently only got bip39 blockchain
A lot of exchanges aren't accepting new users. You can try Poloniex, they sell both XMR and XRP. Or you can try BitStamp which takes EUR and supports XRP.

From
Ireland
spent one hour on the phone to them now trying to get it. my cards maxed out till midnight cant deposit.

she says you can only withdraw by wire transfer and there are some fees and only withdraw in BTC right now
they do alot of currencies though some good ones

i think you can close your ripple, keep it as bitcoin and withdraw from there.
overall the site looks good so far hard to say

Last edited:
From
Belfast n. Ireland
my ripple is on iqoption first site google took me to when i first went looking for cryptos, they are all high end coins tho, theres about 8 coins all well known i think its more for day trading, the app is mainly for stocks and shares the crypto is just a new feature

From
Ireland
got some money in using Skrill, Royal Bank Of Scotland dont like iqoption lol.

Finally have small bit of ripple and monero, test batch. later we will have more.
IQoption site looks great, its just whether it is legit or not. I know its cyprus(or 2nd/3rd world) based sorry but that does concern me a small bit)

From
Belfast n. Ireland
I'd say iq option is probably more legit that most cryptocurrency sites if you look at the stats some people are putting millions there a week

From
Ireland
Anyone know any exchanges you can get onto quickly? pay with skrill would be nice too.
Exchanges where you can get lots of alt coins.

Good to know on IQoption.
Going in 750 later today/tomorrow.

500$ In Monero
175$ In Ripple
35$ In Etherium Classic
35$ in Ossieum or whatever that thing is

At this point my investment is setup but I will divide it up a bit better soon to finalize it. Chop and change/withdraw/partial withdraw/go bust from here.

Finding 2000$ in bitcoin really helped me out here, basically took care of all my big investments. Bitcoin and Etherium. I am still holding 500$ in Bitcoin no matter what happens to it from now.

Status
Archived