NEO

Status
Archived
From
Michigan, USA
If you get the chance watch NEO Devcon opening where Founder Da speaks about a Smart Economy and what the world is
headed great opening to the conference. Several Developers sharing their projects.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

evo

Site Admin
Have a link to the video you're referencing?

Why do you like the NEO project?

From
Michigan, USA

I like Neo in the fact that they have
* Basically 2coins:
1. NEO ...like stock voting rights and
dividends
2. Neo gas.... The dividend, payment coin

* Building a better ICO implementation. Having a vision for what's built on to their block chain for "smart economy"

* It is working with governments to educate and win support. I do believe this will allow crypto currencies to eventually be digital currency the economic development of the world based on universal language Math. When the governments understand and accept and stop fighting.

* It is introducing a DEX with ability to move Fiat into the crypto space for simpler, faster trading. I think trading direct from wallet. Eliminating the 2-3steps currently needed to trade.

* Community Strong and supportive. Many from community have helped to make wallets, market cap websites, ICO informational websites.

* And LOL if you've watched "The Matrix" NEO is the ONE just kidding but is a running joke.

Reactions: evo
From
Michigan, USA

I like Neo in the fact that they have
* Basically 2coins:
1. NEO ...like stock voting rights and
dividends
2. Neo gas.... The dividend, payment coin

* Building a better ICO implementation. Having a vision for what's built on to their block chain for "smart economy"

* It is working with governments to educate and win support. I do believe this will allow crypto currencies to eventually be digital currency the economic development of the world based on universal language Math. When the governments understand and accept and stop fighting.

* It is introducing a DEX with ability to move Fiat into the crypto space for simpler, faster trading. I think trading direct from wallet. Eliminating the 2-3steps currently needed to trade.

* Community Strong and supportive. Many from community have helped to make wallets, market cap websites, ICO informational websites.

* And LOL if you've watched "The Matrix" NEO is the ONE just kidding but is a running joke.

Oh and also... New ICO's most on kucoin not on Binance yet, that r still inexpensive...under $1.00 USD.
And one called DBC Artificial Intelligence... AI needs more data to become the future, on block chain can gather more data will become something in future...more than just self driving Cars

Status
Archived