New member looking for help on Ripple Wallet

Status
Archived
From
Florida
If anyone can help, greatly appreciated!
I signed up on Coinbase, bought fraction of bitcoin. Then, created Binance account and bought XRP with the bitcoin.
I then moved the XRP to my Rippex Ripple Wallet.
It's all there, but was curious as to how, when the time is right, to convert my XRP in my Ripple Wallet to USD and get it sent to my bank.
I can't find ANYTHING ANYWHERE as to how to precisely do that!
(FYI, I tried for two weeks to get a Bitstamp account set up to no avail. That's when I went the Coinbase/Binance route.) Thanks in advance for any help!

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
If anyone can help, greatly appreciated!
I signed up on Coinbase, bought fraction of bitcoin. Then, created Binance account and bought XRP with the bitcoin.
I then moved the XRP to my Rippex Ripple Wallet.
It's all there, but was curious as to how, when the time is right, to convert my XRP in my Ripple Wallet to USD and get it sent to my bank.
I can't find ANYTHING ANYWHERE as to how to precisely do that!
(FYI, I tried for two weeks to get a Bitstamp account set up to no avail. That's when I went the Coinbase/Binance route.) Thanks in advance for any help!
You would have to transfer it to an exchange that A) supports XRP, and B) allows you to add a bank account. I think your only options for that now is either GateHub or Kraken. Or you could move the XRP back to an exchange, like Binanace or Kraken, trade the XRP to either BTC, ETH, or LTC, then send it back to Coinbase, at which point you could sell it back to USD.

Status
Archived