New member, looking help about Ripple

Status
Archived
From
Slovakia
What is the best way to own ripple cryptocurrency ? What I want to do is... from my bank account FIAT money-->buy ripples (buy them on bitstamp exchange)-->withdraw to my wallet ledger nano S ... keep them own them and later do the opposite, It is possible do that this way ?
Then later...Ledger nano S-->back to bitstamp exchange them back to FIAT money (EUR)-->send back to my bank account.

If it's not possible I'm looking for the best way to own ripple with possibility exchange back to EUR and send to my bank account.

Thanks, Martin.

From
indonesia
it is possible but i think is not a good idea,
as you know that you need 20 ripple stay on your self ripple wallet that you can't send it or withdrawal it, with your way above, you will lost 20 ripple on wallet, then lost much transaction fee
i sugest to you, to not put your ripple on ladger wallet, because i looking some ripple exchange use the one wallet adress to all their member, and sparate them all with destination tag,
here the benefite:

1.if you use their wallet to store your ripple, you will not lost 20 ripple for wallet
2.if someday you will sell your ripple, what you need just pay exchange fee,
3.with the feature you can easy buy or sell your ripple, and easy withdraw your fund to your account

Status
Archived