New to crypto. Should I buy Tron TRX?

Status
Archived

drk

From
berlin
Hey guys,

I actually started investing in crypto (XLM,XRP,XMR,BTC,ETH,LTC,EOS,VEN) quite lately.

Shall I buy TRX now that is going down? What do you think about the game?

Cheers!

evo

Site Admin
I do not like TRX, but the price is down if you're interested in buying the dip. I just have no faith in the long term viability of Tron (TRX).

From
San Francisco
I've actually been in a pump group that's made me some good BTC off of less-hyped coins than TRX. They arent a pump & dump but longer-term pumps, so far I've made at least 20% gains on every one. Way better than my investments in TRX, XRP, and XVG... ugh :(

From
San Francisco
Huh funny, that's the same as in my group. They actually reimbursed me when I lost BTC on one pump because my connection was slow. They made RC coin go from $0.13 to $6 in one day which was fun to be a part of :)

From
Belfast n. Ireland
I don't like tron either there's a lot of other coins the same price like selfkey, Deepbrain, po.et and carvertical etc that look like they could do very well you should look into them

From
Belfast n. Ireland
Coin pumping is dishonest and Immoral Imo someone has to lose their money and its shit for the market I think, I'm happy waiting longterm and making an honest buck

From
Michigan, USA
I don't like tron either there's a lot of other coins the same price like selfkey, Deepbrain, po.et and carvertical etc that look like they could do very well you should look into them
Love and have deep brain and I have "the key"

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Archived