New to Crypto

Status
Archived
From
Edmonton, Canada
Hi there,

I'm just getting into the Crypto game and boy howdy there is A LOT to this. I'm coming in with a tech background but have no experience buying/trading stocks so everything is a little overwhelming right now.

I have managed to setup Coinbase and QuadrigaCX accounts and have even purchased some ETH. I was able to sign-up for KuCoin but their interface is a little advanced for me. I'm hoping to pickup on lots of advice from users on this forum to help me navigate the crypto-waters with more confidence. Seems to be worlds of opportunities and its nice to support new tech initiatives!

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Hi there,

I'm just getting into the Crypto game and boy howdy there is A LOT to this. I'm coming in with a tech background but have no experience buying/trading stocks so everything is a little overwhelming right now.

I have managed to setup Coinbase and QuadrigaCX accounts and have even purchased some ETH. I was able to sign-up for KuCoin but their interface is a little advanced for me. I'm hoping to pickup on lots of advice from users on this forum to help me navigate the crypto-waters with more confidence. Seems to be worlds of opportunities and its nice to support new tech initiatives!
Welcome!

From
UK
Welcome, Valhallis.

Certainly lots to learn, be sure to have a look over the Knowledgebase here, it was a good kickstart for me.

Cy

From
Michigan, USA
Hi there,

Welcome

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Archived