New to crypto

From
Paris
Hi and good luck everyone!
I am only into crypto after my work colleague who bought crypto coins years ago made a fortune!

evo

Site Admin
Welcome. I know most people think about the money, but I recommend buying crypto because of good fundamentals and you believe in the future of this space. Focus on that, and the monetary rewards will come on their own.

evo

Site Admin
Hey there! I've just also bought BTC. Hope it will raise fast enough
Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, BTC has rebounded nicely from the recent 47k low, and we should start working towards the 70-80k range within the next few weeks.

You are still in early, compared to the parabolic gains that are still expected for the remainder of this cycle.

From
Hungary
Hi and welcome! Cryptos are a great opportunity for earning. Just make sure you don't invest any money you can't afford to lose, because it is a risky market.

From
Seattle
Hi everyone, my name is Arnold. I am new to investing. I recently bought Robinhood IPOs at $38 a share, as well as AMD, Western Union and AT&T stock for dividends. I would welcome all advice and hope to learn more!

Reactions: evo
From
United States
Hi! I’ve just created an account here. I’ve made a little money from BTC before (around $100) but looking to get a better understanding of it and to hopefully make more.
Good luck everyone!

Reactions: evo
From
England
I’ve known about it for quite a while but only in this last year purchased some. My portfolio is up but plan on hodling for the big bucks.