New to the crypto world

From
India
Hi everyone my name is Nakul and I'm new to the sphere of cryptocurrency. I got an email recently from an event called Incrypted Asia 2021 which intrigued me to learn more about digital currency. Since I dont know much Id love to hear from you people about your views on crypto and weather or not I should invest. Also, is any of you attending the event I mentioned? Its free to view online but I just want to know if any other crypto enthusiasts are attending as well. Have a great day! :)

From
Latitude: 79.4967 Longitude: 97.3169
Pretty general questions. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose, own your private keys

From
India
Hi everyone my name is Nakul and I'm new to the sphere of cryptocurrency. I got an email recently from an event called Incrypted Asia 2021 which intrigued me to learn more about digital currency. Since I dont know much Id love to hear from you people about your views on crypto and weather or not I should invest. Also, is any of you attending the event I mentioned? Its free to view online but I just want to know if any other crypto enthusiasts are attending as well. Have a great day! :)
I have friends who invest in crypto and I had registered for some newsletters probably from there

From
Pocatello, id
I'm new here too. Whenever you invest, just start out small. That way when you mess up, it won't hurt to bad. Using a small amount of your money gives you room for error.