Newbie questions on issue im having.

Status
Archived
From
The Woodlands, Texas
So I transferred to different $50 Bitcoin amounts to cryptopia, the first one is showing up, but the second one I cannot find and I think I may have accidentally transferred it to something cool btcs, when I go to coinbase it shows me my transactions and my first transaction shows that it went somewhere and was confirmed but I don't know where it's at I don't know how to get my money into cryptopia or how to get it back from wherever the heck I sent it and it gives me a bunch of codes when I click on the transaction, what should I do in order to recuperate those funds? I absolutely am new to this and I'm relatively clue as to what I'm doing. Also after I placed the order to buy electroneum on cryptopia it hasn't gone through yet and I wonder does this take time? If someone could walk me through how to do this I would appreciate it. Thanks guys

Dan the NOOB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
So I transferred to different $50 Bitcoin amounts to cryptopia, the first one is showing up, but the second one I cannot find and I think I may have accidentally transferred it to something cool btcs, when I go to coinbase it shows me my transactions and my first transaction shows that it went somewhere and was confirmed but I don't know where it's at I don't know how to get my money into cryptopia or how to get it back from wherever the heck I sent it and it gives me a bunch of codes when I click on the transaction, what should I do in order to recuperate those funds? I absolutely am new to this and I'm relatively clue as to what I'm doing. Also after I placed the order to buy electroneum on cryptopia it hasn't gone through yet and I wonder does this take time? If someone could walk me through how to do this I would appreciate it. Thanks guys

Dan the NOOB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Since I don't have all the information, screenshots, etc., and I don't know exactly what you did it would be hard for me to give a specific response. However, provided you sent two different transactions to the same BTC wallet within Cryptopia, they should both eventually show up. Use the hash ID's you got from the Coinbase transaction to check the transaction on the blockchain (). Also, in general, if you send any coin to an incorrect wallet (eg. from BTC wallet to ETH wallet), you will lose those funds and will not be able to recoup them. This is why there are multiple warnings before you send a transaction so you can verify that you are sending to the proper wallet and proper address. If you did everything correctly and it hasn't shown up yet it could be due to network delays. This is common with Bitcoin due to the blocksize, scalability issue. As long as you have to Transaction Hash ID's you can always track it. Also remember that when you place an order on an exchange, if your ask price falls below what the current buy prices are, then the order will not execute until the buy price falls to or below what your ask price is. So sometimes if an order hasn't gone through it could mean the price went up and you have to increase your ask offer. Generally, if you look at the sell orders and choose within the first three sell offer prices, your order should execute much quicker as there are already those specific offers waiting in the open order book.

Status
Archived