Status
Archived
From
Florida
Hi, I’m new to crypto currency . Do any crypto vets have a good starting place about which currencies are best, and how to navigate this overwhelming place I have put myself in. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Hi, I’m new to crypto currency . Do any crypto vets have a good starting place about which currencies are best, and how to navigate this overwhelming place I have put myself in. Thank you

I would suggest to start simple. Open up a Coinbase account, get all your verifications done, buy either Bitcoin, Ethereum, and/or Litecoin and do a lot of research from now till you feel comfortable with the basics. Then you can try getting on multiple exchanges and trading for other coins if you wish. But you'll never go wrong holding those 3.

From
Florida
I would suggest to start simple. Open up a Coinbase account, get all your verifications done, buy either Bitcoin, Ethereum, and/or Litecoin and do a lot of research from now till you feel comfortable with the basics. Then you can try getting on multiple exchanges and trading for other coins if you wish. But you'll never go wrong holding those 3.

Thank you for the sage advice.

From
Austin, Texas
Among the altcoins, I like the following:
1. ETH
2. IOTA
3. IOTA

Among ongoing and upcoming ICO's:
1. Titanium - the project will usher in a new era of network construction
2. Cointed (CTD) - a partnership between Cointed, Nvidia and TAS Group enabled this token to come into existence. Promotes green mining and Crypto ATMs launch in Europe
3. Giftz.io - a loyalty program into the blockchain, indeed something interesting. Also, it deals with augmented reality. Partnership with BlockV

All of the stated above coins are projects in which I have invested and am currently pretty satisfied. Try them out and let me know what you think.

Status
Archived