Ok ... going where the action is ..Gaming

Status
Archived
From
Minnesota
Hello everyone..

I started investing in cryptocurrencies about a month ago..no whale just a goldfish picking up crumbs ..

ADA , XVG , XRP.. ..without a clue as to what I was even buying other than hype .. Most of the bitcpin terminology is abstract and the value was hard to see .... Ripple/XRP was one I could grasp..and with the Banking Industry getting involved just seems like a natural buy and hold ...

But I still need tangible real world examples of these blockchains actually "working"...to me it looks like gaming is where the first actually mainstream usage is starting to pick up steam...so I picked up Tron and new one GTC (game.com)

So that's where I am at .. any other "real world" actually usage of these coins? not in the future or speculation but Companies that are actually using on a daily basis ?

From
Minnesota
BTW ..also Times New Bank ..still struggling to see the real world application ..but it was moving and I figured I would get in cheap (.10) ....24 today and try and grasp the real world application later.. (hows that for a impulse buyer).

TNB .. time management of some sort ..can anyone explain in laymans terms and real world application for it ?

From
Michigan, USA
BTW ..also Times New Bank ..still struggling to see the real world application ..but it was moving and I figured I would get in cheap (.10) ....24 today and try and grasp the real world application later.. (hows that for a impulse buyer).

TNB .. time management of some sort ..can anyone explain in laymans terms and real world application for it ?
Look up Redd Coin very good Concept.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Archived