Poloniex Account Maintenance Fee

Status
Archived
From
UK
Hi

I am thinking of registering with Poloniex but after reading their fees in the FAQ section im not sure.
They state

"Every 24 hours, we will calculate the last 30 days of trading volume on your account (spot and margin combine) and dynamically adjust your fees according to the following schedule:"

Does this mean they charge a Monthly maintenance fee just for having an account with them?

or is this just the fees that are calculated for when you want to make withdrawals.

Thanks

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Hi

I am thinking of registering with Poloniex but after reading their fees in the FAQ section im not sure.
They state

"Every 24 hours, we will calculate the last 30 days of trading volume on your account (spot and margin combine) and dynamically adjust your fees according to the following schedule:"

Does this mean they charge a Monthly maintenance fee just for having an account with them?

or is this just the fees that are calculated for when you want to make withdrawals.

Thanks
They don’t charge any account maintenance fees so it must be referring to trade and/or withdrawal fees. I stopped using them months ago; too many changes I didn’t like. But no exchange is without issues.

From
UK
This sounds a bit like the Bitfinex (I think it was...) "Next fee" model. Where more trading brings a lowered fee.

Cy

Status
Archived