Poloniex is improving their support capacity

Cryptocurrency Forum - Jun 7th 2017

1. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    Poloniex made an unexpected announcement today, which involved shutting down their Trollbox and reallocating those moderators to assist with support. The Poloniex support staff has continued to be in high demand, as there are backlogs of people waiting on verifications and withdrawal approvals. Poloniex acknowledges the support challenges they have been facing with their growth and made the following announcement explaining everything going on:

2. Penguin1

Penguin1

Kirkland, WA
    What other platforms do you guys use for crypto currencies? Poloniex said they were no longer supporting users in WA state, from what I found...

3. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    When creating your account on Poloniex, I would strongly recommend declaring a different state for your residency. You will be allowed to proceed with creating an account on Poloniex, where you have Level 1 Verification, which limits you to unlimited deposits, unlimited trading, and limited to $2,000 USD a day in withdrawals.

Buy your BTC on Coinbase, transfer your BTC to Poloniex, and you then you can start trading cryptocurrencies.

4. Penguin1

Penguin1

Kirkland, WA
    Is there any legal ramifications for declaring a different state? Is there any verification I need to provide?

I currently do my non-crypto trading with TradeStation. If I could view charts with TS I'd do so...

5. evo

evo Admin

Seattle
    Crypto:
    BTC/ETH/XRP
    There are absolutely no legal liabilities that you need to be concerned about. And as long as you're ok with and maintain your Level 1 Verification, you will never be required to provide any additional information. Once you're signed up, do not apply for Level 2/3 Verification on Poloniex.