Problem on Trust Wallet and Pancake Swap

From
Italy
Hello,
I bought few safedoge (no icon) and moonbar (I can see the icon) coins,
I can see the amount of these coins on trust wallet but can't see the value in dollar or etherum or bnb.
On pancake swap I can't see any balance with Safedoge or Moonbar thus can't convert them.
Any help?

Thank you,
Lorenzo

From
North America/USA
It is quite unfortunate that you are facing issues with Trust Wallet and Pancake Swap. I believe it is due to a technical glitch or a server error. I had faced a similar situation in the recent past where I was unable to see the dollar value. I immediately called their customer service team and they affirmed that the problem is technical and that it would be resolved soon. Get in touch with the customer service team of both service providers.

From
Philippines
Others are mining bitcoins and you’re still watching? It’s high time you tried it yourself, especially since there is the CryptoTab Browser - the world’s one and only Web browser allowing you to earn crypto with no investments, hidden costs, or scams. Seems like earning crypto has never been easier! Download it and see for yourself: https://cryptotabbrowser.com/20857741