Problems with accessing Gatehub servers

Status
Archived
From
NZ
Hi,
I can't log in to Gatehub - I've been trying for hours, it says there is a server problem. Anyone else having issues? I don't know what to do. I'm hoping it gets resolved, and my worst fears of it being hacked don't come true. I really want to get in to transfer my Ripple out elsewhere,
Can anyone she some light on the issue?
Thanks

evo

Site Admin
All the exchanges are overloaded right now with traffic. Gatehub is no exception. They have been trying to scale with this unprecedented growth.

Do not use Gatehub on a mobile device or tablet. The site does not work or function correctly.

Only use Gatehub from a laptop or desktop computer with a full browser.

And if you're still having issues logging in or accessing the site, wait a few hours. Patience.

I know it's frustrating... :coldsweat:

From
NZ
All the exchanges are overloaded right now with traffic. Gatehub is no exception. They have been trying to scale with this unprecedented growth.

Do not use Gatehub on a mobile device or tablet. The site does not work or function correctly.

Only use Gatehub from a laptop or desktop computer with a full browser.

And if you're still having issues logging in or accessing the site, wait a few hours. Patience.

I know it's frustrating... :coldsweat:

Thanks for your reply and the reassurance. Trying to be patient. Seeing potential profit lost from inability to trade when I choose is frustrating...deep breath. But I understand it's the same for everyone. I'm still very excited about this new digital age!

Status
Archived