Q1 2018 - Crypto Watch List

Status
Archived
From
UK
Hey All,

I thought I'd share what I'm watching right now. Most of these I need to do more research on before I buy - except for Ripple, IOTA and Ethereum that I have small holdings in.
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • IOTA (IOT)
  • Stellar (STR)
  • Cardano (ADA)
  • Electronium (ETM)
  • Dentacoin (DCN)
  • Verge (XVG)
  • DeepBrain Chain (DBC)
  • 0x (ZRX)
  • ByteCoin (BCN)
These are because they have a specific use case OR are competing in seemingly the same space. Most often that is because they are trying to achieve completely anonymous transactions or are for a specific target market that may be underserved, e.g. Dentacoin.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Cy

Reactions: evo

evo

Site Admin
I like the obvious ones - ETH, XRP, and STR.

I am am bearish on XVG and have moved on from that one.

Here are some of the one I'm watching, with a few that you have as well:
  • Iota (MIOTA
  • Dash (DASH)
  • EOS (EOS)
  • OmiseGO (OMG)
  • Populous (PPT)
  • Bytecoin (BCN)
  • Siacoin (SC)
  • Experience Points (XP)
  • Dragonchain (DRGN)
  • Veritaseum (VERI)
  • Ark (ARK)
  • Salt (SALT)
  • 0x (ZRX)
  • Factom (FCT)
  • Kin (KIN)
  • RChain (RHOC)
  • Sumokoin (SUMO)
  • NAGA (NGC)
I am very bullish and have strong positions on ADA, ZRX, and OMG.

Some of these, I have no plans to buy into, but am watching their developments - XP, KIN, EOS.

I love Dash, and think it's a solid investment no matter what. Like Bitcoin, I expect it to increase at a steady, slow pace, regardless of what the rest of the market does. Same goes for Monero (XMR).

I've dumped my Litecoin (LTC) and have moved on from it. I want to get excited about it, but there are better coins I'd rather invest in. I feel the same way about Verge (XVG) and Next (NXT). Verge might pick up some excitement again since privacy focused coins are all the rage, but I just don't like all the missed deadlines.

I don't know what to think about Siacoin (SC), which I have been following closely for the last year. I love the team and the project, but have a hard time seeing how it will turn into a real world business model for the long term. It's probably still a good investment for the short term.

Status
Archived