Rippex Guide for storing Ripple (XRP)

ciao a tutti, io circa 20 giorni fa ho comprato 300 increspature su Kraken e li ho spostati sul desktop portafoglio increspato senza essermi registrato su rippex online, ad oggi non ci sono transazioni sul portafoglio, cosa ho sbagliato? Cosa dovrei fare per ottenere le mie increspature?

ciao a tutti, io circa 20 giorni fa ho comprato 300 increspature su Kraken e li ho spostati sul portafoglio increspato del desktop senza essermi registrato su rippex online, fino ad oggi non ci sono voci sul portafoglio, cosa ho sbagliato? Cosa dovrei fare per arrivare alle mie increspature?

Apr 2017
Texas
im keeping my ripple on IQ option i see theres alot of big traders on their stats moving 100s of k a day so it must be pretty secure and the verification process was worse than getting a loan from a bank
In general I don’t trust any hosted wallet for long term storage. Short term is usually fine but long term a private wallet is a safer option. And technically if the base reserve of 20XRP is unrecoverable, it’s technically not yours anymore.

lol i trust myself less, im not very tech literate i have basic computer skills id say id lose it before them tbh lol , only bought a pc in December haven't had one since i was at school i work as a mechanic never need one except the diagnostic tool

Apr 2017
Texas
lol i trust myself less, im not very tech literate i have basic computer skills id say id lose it before them tbh lol , only bought a pc in December haven't had one since i was at school i work as a mechanic never need one except the diagnostic tool
I understand. A lot of people are in that boat. But now is the time to learn. A lot of people trusted Mt Gox and the DAO. And they were just fine for quite some time. But it only takes a matter of seconds to lose everything.

btw @V4Vendetta i have already learnt a lesson on that ,half of what i own has been stuck on coinsmarkets for 10 days since the site crashed not sure if ill ever get it back, you are right ill just have to take my time and try to learn, its not that im stupid im just out of touch but hopefully ill pick it up, ive had to google basic functions of the pc didnt even know how to take a screenshot lol

Apr 2017
Texas
btw @V4Vendetta i have already learnt a lesson on that ,half of what i own has been stuck on coinsmarkets for 10 days since the site crashed not sure if ill ever get it back, you are right ill just have to take my time and try to learn, its not that im stupid im just out of touch but hopefully ill pick it up, ive had to google basic functions of the pc didnt even know how to take a screenshot lol
No worries, we were all new once. Plus this tech changes so much even experts have a hard time keeping up.

Apr 2017
Texas