Ripple Desktop Wallet

Status
Archived
From
Delray Beach, FL
Since Rippex is closing down will my Ripple Desktop Wallet be affective because of this. Do I need to move my XRP out of my Ripple Desktop Wallet?

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Since Rippex is closing down will my Ripple Desktop Wallet be affective because of this. Do I need to move my XRP out of my Ripple Desktop Wallet?
If you're referring to your Rippex Desktop wallet then yes, it would be wise to move it somewhere else. Do you have a hardware wallet like Ledger?

From
Delray Beach, FL
If you're referring to your Rippex Desktop wallet then yes, it would be wise to move it somewhere else. Do you have a hardware wallet like Ledger?
No I don't have hardware wallet like Ledger, the only wallet I have Is from Ripple, the Ripple Desktop Wallet.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
No I don't have hardware wallet like Ledger, the only wallet I have Is from Ripple, the Ripple Desktop Wallet.
I just wrote this up. https://cryptorum.com/threads/rippex-gateway-closure.1694/ It explains everything. The desktop wallet will still work, but keep in mind that if your computer ever gets fried, you may not be able to re-download the desktop wallet as Rippex no longer provides that option. Exodus wallet is working on integrating XRP this year, so that's another option once it adds support.

From
Delray Beach, FL
I just wrote this up. https://cryptorum.com/threads/rippex-gateway-closure.1694/ It explains everything. The desktop wallet will still work, but keep in mind that if your computer ever gets fried, you may not be able to re-download the desktop wallet as Rippex no longer provides that option. Exodus wallet is working on integrating XRP this year, so that's another option once it adds support.
thanks, just having a problem with Poloniex, transferred 1500 XRP from my wallet to Poloniex deposit, which was transferred at 11:30am and still have not received it in my account at Poloniex and the current time is 4:22pm. Don't know what to do any suggestions. I have a Hash # from Ripple wallet saying it was sent.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
thanks, just having a problem with Poloniex, transferred 1500 XRP from my wallet to Poloniex deposit, which was transferred at 11:30am and still have not received it in my account at Poloniex and the current time is 4:22pm. Don't know what to do any suggestions. I have a Hash # from Ripple wallet saying it was sent.
You can check it here. Most likely the issue is on Poloniex’s end.

From
Los Angeles

I lost my rippex app. What do I do? I still have the file but now I can't access it.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
I lost my rippex app. What do I do? I still have the file but now I can't access it.
You’ll have to find a site that provides the download link. Off hand I don’t know who does yet but if I find it I’ll let you know.

From
Los Angeles
You’ll have to find a site that provides the download link. Off hand I don’t know who does yet but if I find it I’ll let you know.
Also, if you have RIPPEX, i'll just send you my wallet file and you could send me the coins on my binance account. You can keep 50. idgaf at this point.

Status
Archived