Seattle ripple help!

I've been trying to figure out how to buy ripple in Seattle for over a week.. I guess Washington state has an issue with it. I'm a huge noob to this by the way. Anybody know a way around this? I've downloaded bitstamp, gatehub ect.. but nothing supports Washington state. I'm worried I'll miss out on this great opportunity..

Apr 2017
Texas
I've been trying to figure out how to buy ripple in Seattle for over a week.. I guess Washington state has an issue with it. I'm a huge noob to this by the way. Anybody know a way around this? I've downloaded bitstamp, gatehub ect.. but nothing supports Washington state. I'm worried I'll miss out on this great opportunity..
You can try to find someone to sell you Ripple OTC (over the counter), other than that you’d have to buy BTC from someone, then you could use Bittrex or Poloniex to buy Ripple. Poloniex allows you to have an account without a KYC (know your client) process but you’re limited to $2000/day. Bittrex is based in Seattle and only deals in crypto so you’ll need crypto to get in.

You can try to find someone to sell you Ripple OTC (over the counter), other than that you’d have to buy BTC from someone, then you could use Bittrex or Poloniex to buy Ripple. Poloniex allows you to have an account without a KYC (know your client) process but you’re limited to $2000/day. Bittrex is based in Seattle and only deals in crypto so you’ll need crypto to get in.
Thank you so much for the help. I will give that a shot.

I still can find any way of buying any crypto in Seattle. Ive been researching the last few weeks and still cant figure it out. I tried bittrex and poloniex but both failed to work.. any help?

Apr 2017
Texas
I still can find any way of buying any crypto in Seattle. Ive been researching the last few weeks and still cant figure it out. I tried bittrex and poloniex but both failed to work.. any help?
Yeah Poloniex recently made some changes to their verification process, and Bittrex has stopped accepting new users, for now. You can try using a VPN, maybe Opera Browser, and try using HitBTC.

Not sure if this would work but seems you could (if you had family or friends out of State) Have someone you trust open a wallet buy Eth or Btc ..buy XRP then transfer it to your wallet you'd hold till ready.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk