Texas trader looking for advice

From
Texas
Texas seems to be strict about vetting cryptocurrency exchange platforms. I currently have coinbase pro but dislike the user interface since you cant even draw trend lines. I'd like to keep it for now and was wondering if there was some type of user interface I could connect through an API# or something. Or should I look at moving my holdings to a different exchange platform with a better user interface all together? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

evo

Site Admin
Coinbase Pro is fine for making trades, but I do not recommend it for trying to draw trend lines or doing any sort of technical analysis.

I would recommend using Trading View for all your charting analysis. No need to pay any money either... use their free plan until you get the hang of it. No time limit for this. And if you feel you outgrow the free plan, meaning you want more than 3 indicators on a chart and/or more than 1 alert, then possibly consider the cheapest paid plan, but most people are fine with the free plan. Do your charting here, and make your trades elsewhere.

From
Texas
Thanks for the help. I found Atani and was able to connect coinbase pro to it through an API so I can do all of my trades through Atani but they dont have a very good mobile app. I'll definitely check out Trading View. Thanks for the help

Reactions: evo

evo

Site Admin
I've never liked Coinbase Pro mobile app experience.

I would encourage you to check out some other exchanges, as their mobile app experience is much better... AscendEx, Binance.US, KuCoin, etc. and you will probably have much better coin selections too.

If you have more questions about anything crypto, feel free to post up.

Cheers!

From
Philippines
Do you use your computer all the time? I’m sure you don't get the most out of it. It's time to fix it and get some profit! Step 1—install CryptoTab Browser, step 2—use it on a daily basis, step 3—earn BTC and withdraw it easily anytime. Start earning now !!! https://cryptotabbrowser.com/20857741