The odyssey of opening an account... Your experience?

Status
Archived
From
SK, CA
It was December 26th when I sat down and first time applied for accounts. To buy some bitcoin. I decided for Coinbase and Coinmama. The first week of January I also added an account on Quadriga (Canada).

This is between 4 and 5 weeks ago, and still not just one of the exchanges has my account approved. Okay, they had a little more work to get done the last couple of weeks. But delaying everything what usually has to be done within hours, for a couple of weeks?

How about your experience? Is there any company I can use they would be able to approve an application in a timely manner? And for a Canadian customer?

From
Belfast n. Ireland
I was very lucky to start just before they shut the registrations tho I've never used my coinbase account its for changing crypto to Gbp when I make some profit hopefully by the end of this year, tho I have had problems with exchanges like coinsmarkets were I have 100usd in coins stuck there and 80usd of dash somewhere in coinhouse waiting 10 days for a reply as to were it is

From
Liverpool
My advice is to upload the .jpg files of your photo ID, taken with your phone, mail them to yourself, open them and download to laptop then upload them to CB etc, I waited a long time then tried it that way and boom I was in[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Archived