Top ICO picks for 2017

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Forum - Oct 23rd 2017

1. 2by2handsofblue

2by2handsofblue

US
    I'm from the USA. I'm currently using Coinbase. But they only deal with litecoin, bitcoin and ethereum.
    What other sites can I use to get other alt coins?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

2. V4Vendetta

V4Vendetta

Texas
    You would need to transfer BTC or ETH, depending on the pairings of the exchange you’ll be using, to another exchange like Bittrex, HitBTC, Kraken, etc, then exchange your Bitcoin or ETH for whatever other coin(s) you want to buy.

2by2handsofblue likes this.
  3. Penguin1

Penguin1

Kirkland, WA
    Ones we've been looking into (alphabetically):
    • Ark
    • Neblio (long-term hold)
    • Substratum
    • Vertcoin
    But BTC has been holding so much of our attention...

4. toptrader

toptrader

Ukraine
    I will tell you my experience of participating in the ICO. This is my first time, you can congratulate me. So how I chose the project for investment:

1. First of all I visited ICO trackers (like trackico) and was looking for the upcoming ICO. I was looking for a promising project with computer technologies. And I found it.
    2. Then I visited the project’s social network and read the white papper(important!).
    3. I also visited their thread on bitcointalk.
    4. I tried to contact the CEO of the project via LinkedIn. And Oh my God he answered me! This was a pleasant surprise for me. He explained to me the details of the project and spoke about the value of the token in a few months.
    5. I registered on myetherwallet and bought some ETH.
    6. After that I registered on the website of the project “Boosteroid”.
    I was lucky as it was pre-ICO and I bought tokens for super price of $0.10 per token.
    Boosteroid team promises that their tokens will appear on the Bittrex exchange on Feb. Good news, isn’t it?

Now I’m looking forward to the end of the ICO. And then I’m going to try to work with the exchange. I really hope for a huge profit. Good luck Boosteroid team!

Guys if you know projects with a promising profit, please let me know.

5. richfoster

richfoster

New York City
    Do you hear smth about Boosteroid? I see a lot of information about this project. It seems that IСO

6. mark58

mark58

New York City
    Yes, I heard. This is a project of a powerful personalized computer for cloud computing, an interesting project. I'm waiting for implementation