Trading tips for newbie

Hello, I wanted to address experienced traders. I am quite new to the crypto currency; however, I am interested in trading of crypto currency. I wanted to ask for some advices and tips regarding how to learn trading of cryptocurrency and how to start trading.

Apr 2017
Texas
Hello, I wanted to address experienced traders. I am quite new to the crypto currency; however, I am interested in trading of crypto currency. I wanted to ask for some advices and tips regarding how to learn trading of cryptocurrency and how to start trading.
Hello, there are many different trading strategies; it really depends on what your goal is. Some people want to swing trade. For that you need to spend a lot of time staring at your computer either ready to make a move, or correctly guess limit-order ranges. Another strategy is to buy on the dips and hold. We are still in the early days of this entire marketplace so approaching crypto with a retirement plan mindset is likely a wise approach. But if you have a decent amount of money to invest, you can do a little of both. You could invest in a few coins you suspect have the best potential for longevity, and then use the rest to speculate on coins that you think are undervalued but that have potential. Most important things to do are: do your own research on whatever you want to invest in, and never invest more than you are willing to lose.