Tron

Status
Archived
From
Tennessee
Im fairly new to the whole crypto world of trading, i have been buying stocks and holding them for the past year. What Im looking to do is buy now and hold for 1-2 years and then cash out. I see a lot of people day trade cryptos. For a person who's in it for the long run which cryptos would be best to invest in the long run? I have looked into tron and there are some sketchy signs(then again this is all fake money so its all a bit sketchy) but would tron be a good investment?

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Im fairly new to the whole crypto world of trading, i have been buying stocks and holding them for the past year. What Im looking to do is buy now and hold for 1-2 years and then cash out. I see a lot of people day trade cryptos. For a person who's in it for the long run which cryptos would be best to invest in the long run? I have looked into tron and there are some sketchy signs(then again this is all fake money so its all a bit sketchy) but would tron be a good investment?
I’m not a fan of Tron. Too much hype over a white paper with no product. Plus the CEO sold over a billion of his own shares when the coin hit an overvalued high. In my opinion, for long term you want to choose coins that have a really smart and dedicated tech team, a very active community, and whose product already or plans too solve an actual world problem or provide a much needed service. Some of the coins at the top of my list for long term holding are: ETH, ADA, BTC, XRP, LTC, DASH, FCT, OMG, VERI, PPT, DCR, SALT, ZRX, ZEC, and XMR. There’s a few other coins I think are promising but as for coins that I feel very confident about over the next 2-5 years, these are the coins.

From
US
I’m not a fan of Tron. Too much hype over a white paper with no product. Plus the CEO sold over a billion of his own shares when the coin hit an overvalued high. In my opinion, for long term you want to choose coins that have a really smart and dedicated tech team, a very active community, and whose product already or plans too solve an actual world problem or provide a much needed service. Some of the coins at the top of my list for long term holding are: ETH, ADA, BTC, XRP, LTC, DASH, FCT, OMG, VERI, PPT, DCR, SALT, ZRX, ZEC, and XMR. There’s a few other coins I think are promising but as for coins that I feel very confident about over the next 2-5 years, these are the coins.
Any coins a little cheaper that will shot to the moon like those coins u mentioned? [emoji23]

IaimToMisBehave

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
I'm stuck with TRX for now. I hope it goes back up some so I can cash out on top a little.

IaimToMisBehave
Anything is possible, but nothing too exciting on my radar yet. We’ll have to see what some of the upcoming ICO’s will do. Although most ICO’s aren’t open to the US. One ICO that looks interesting is Bitcar. Who knows if it will be successful or not but it looks interesting. Also MedCoin.

From
US
Anything is possible, but nothing too exciting on my radar yet. We’ll have to see what some of the upcoming ICO’s will do. Although most ICO’s aren’t open to the US. One ICO that looks interesting is Bitcar. Who knows if it will be successful or not but it looks interesting. Also MedCoin.
What about the that one other coin u got in when it was in the ICO period.
What is going on with that?

IaimToMisBehave

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
I've heard about medchain.
But they seem to only have 2 people working on that project.

IaimToMisBehave
Yeah, it’s a good idea and I think it will happen whether they do it or not, but something like that will be huge. As for Universa, they are still building their mainnet. Possibly by spring they’ll launch, hopefully.

From
US
I'm curious a out Universa and I've been following them on FB.
If they get or close to a working platform, I bet they could get on binance.
Do u want to sell me any of your Universa tokens?

IaimToMisBehave

From
US
for buy and holds I'd say BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XLM and then other big caps. If it's money you don't really need maybe look at some of the mid and lower cap companies that actually have a working product.
Which coins do u suggest with a smaller cap market that can grow?

IaimToMisBehave

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
I'm curious a out Universa and I've been following them on FB.
If they get or close to a working platform, I bet they could get on binance.
Do u want to sell me any of your Universa tokens?

IaimToMisBehave
The tokens haven’t been released yet. They’re still building the mainnet. And likely, I wouldn’t sell them this early on anyway. I’m sure they’ll still be reasonably priced upon launch, so no need to worry.

Status
Archived