Tron

Status
Archived
From
Michigan, USA
Im fairly new to the whole crypto world of trading, i have been buying stocks and holding them for the past year. What Im looking to do is buy now and hold for 1-2 years and then cash out. I see a lot of people day trade cryptos. For a person who's in it for the long run which cryptos would be best to invest in the long run? I have looked into tron and there are some sketchy signs(then again this is all fake money so its all a bit sketchy) but would tron be a good investment?
I am extremely happy with my NEO, VEN. Looks like XRP back in the game too. My new adventure takes me to DBC think it's gonna go somewhere and equivalent of .15 USD right now pretty cheap rumors are at NEO Devcon gonna be some news and a speaker on DBC. I haven't yet but like XLM(stellar) and XRB(raiblock).

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

From
Austin, Texas
Im fairly new to the whole crypto world of trading, i have been buying stocks and holding them for the past year. What Im looking to do is buy now and hold for 1-2 years and then cash out. I see a lot of people day trade cryptos. For a person who's in it for the long run which cryptos would be best to invest in the long run? I have looked into tron and there are some sketchy signs(then again this is all fake money so its all a bit sketchy) but would tron be a good investment?

If I were you, I'd avoid TRON. There is too much demand there and I don't believe in the long-term sustainability and profitability of TRX. Mark my words, whichever project moons so fast, goes down as twice as fast. Consider alternatives of TRX (maybe ICO's?) Check out these, for example: Cointed, Giftz, Bee Token, MedicalCoin.. I think you'd find something for yourself here!

From
US
I am extremely happy with my NEO, VEN. Looks like XRP back in the game too. My new adventure takes me to DBC think it's gonna go somewhere and equivalent of .15 USD right now pretty cheap rumors are at NEO Devcon gonna be some news and a speaker on DBC. I haven't yet but like XLM(stellar) and XRB(raiblock).

What is DBC?
it's at 15 cents USD?

IaimToMisBehave

From
US

If I were you, I'd avoid TRON. There is too much demand there and I don't believe in the long-term sustainability and profitability of TRX. Mark my words, whichever project moons so fast, goes down as twice as fast. Consider alternatives of TRX (maybe ICO's?) Check out these, for example: Cointed, Giftz, Bee Token, MedicalCoin.. I think you'd find something for yourself here!
Medcoin seems a good one potentially

IaimToMisBehave

From
US

Damn so many coins in circulation. Wished it was lowet

IaimToMisBehave

From
Michigan, USA

What is DBC?
it's at 15 cents USD?

IaimToMisBehave
Deep brain chain... Artificial Intelligence. AI needs more data and going onto the block chain with other dapps gather s that data and will be big in the future (this is a hold)
More than just self driving cars.

Status
Archived