Underpriced coins at the moment?

Status
Archived
From
India
According to your analysis, what all alt coins do you think are underpriced at the moment?

Where do you see them and which all do you think can give an immediate 4x or 5x move?

I am seeing a great potential at Bytecoin(BCN) at the moment and we entered at $0.005 or 0.00000042 btc heavily.

It is currently around 85-90% up and we are looking at a good rally.

Have you invested in BCN?

From
Belfast n. Ireland
I had loads of bytecoin and sold them because I kept having issues with wallets and their website luckily I traded for coins that are doing well now too or I'd of been kicking myself

From
India
I just bought some. Are you looking at it as short term or to hold?

I do both.. I go for partial profit booking at certain points. So, whenever it crosses 2x mark, I book a little profit and then hold on to the rest, so that if it comes down, I may buy again. However, the amount of partial profit booking is variable. If I see good potential, I may only sell 10-15%. If not very promising, I go with 25-35%.

In this case, I am looking at long term, so booked small intermediate profits at 0.00000099. Bought at 0.00000042 for 0.25 BTC.

From
Perthshire
I do both.. I go for partial profit booking at certain points. So, whenever it crosses 2x mark, I book a little profit and then hold on to the rest, so that if it comes down, I may buy again. However, the amount of partial profit booking is variable. If I see good potential, I may only sell 10-15%. If not very promising, I go with 25-35%.

In this case, I am looking at long term, so booked small intermediate profits at 0.00000099. Bought at 0.00000042 for 0.25 BTC.

What’s all this partial profit booking then ??

I’m guessing it’s when you watch your crypto’s and you see one shooting up, you cash some of it in ??

Do you cash in for fiat, or buy another crypto ??

Cheers

Status
Archived