Upcoming ICO's

Status
Archived
From
United Kingdom
I have been looking at propthereum.io asset backed property ICO. The white paper is very strong and also the team have very much relevant experience (something i'm finding to be more and more rare with in ICO's) you should check them out!

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
I have been looking at propthereum.io asset backed property ICO. The white paper is very strong and also the team have very much relevant experience (something i'm finding to be more and more rare with in ICO's) you should check them out!
I'll check them out.

From
Saudi Arabia
There’s a trusted 100% ICO currency; round 1&2 finished and round 3 is nearest; if you interested email me

From
Belfast n. Ireland
They are looking minimum investment of $300 now that's me out of the game lol

From
Mumbai India
Hi
I am new here so Hello everyone. Could someone tell me more about Envion ICO and Dragon coin ICO
Thank you in advance.
Really appreciate any help or input.
Reagrds
Aamod

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Hi
I am new here so Hello everyone. Could someone tell me more about Envion ICO and Dragon coin ICO
Thank you in advance.
Really appreciate any help or input.
Reagrds
Aamod
So far I’m not sold on Envion. A lot of hype but not much substance. They could do okay given time but they have a long way to go before they’ll prove viable. You can read this review, which I think makes the most relevant points.

As for DragonChain (I’m assuming that’s what you mean), their ICO has finished. I haven’t done deeper research on them yet but what I’ve read so far I like. You can check out this article to get the basics, but so far I like what I’ve seen and I think they will do well.

From
Belfast n. Ireland
I like what electra done and didn't have an ICO the coin is gaining ground fast

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

From
Austin, Texas
Looking for some upcoming ICO's to invest in if anyone has any suggestions :)
In order to do the right investment, I'd suggest that you read a lot because this decision is not easy as the market is bombarded with numerous ICO's and it is difficult to know which one of them are worthy of investment in. We can always provide you with information but it would be subjective. I personally like Monero, Gapcoin, and Cointed, as I like the idea behind them. Additionally, all three of them target specific needs of customers which, I believe, would enhance their renown and their profitability. Especially for Cointed, I can vouch for this project, as I recently stumbled upon their thread on reddit and it seems very promising: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cointed/. Take a look if you're interested. Hope this helps!

Status
Archived