Upcoming ICO's

Админе стирает границы!
Вы когда-нибудь думали, что за всю рекламу, которую вы видите каждый день, вы можете получить за это деньги?
Ваш персональный мобильный телефон, компьютерный планшет могут работать на вас и приносить вам огромный доход каждый день!

AdMine монетизирует всю вашу деятельность в Интернете без изменения обычных поисковых систем или приложений.
Наша система работает с любым браузером, с любой поисковой системой, любым приложением или игрой. Каждый владелец своего веб-сайта или приложения может бесплатно связаться с нами.

18.12.2017 начнется ICO Pre-Sale. К концу ICO (март 2018 года) все токены будут распределены между инвесторами, непроданные жетоны будут удалены. Такой подход обеспечит отсутствие инфляции в рамках системы. Глобализация системы принесет инвесторам доход, сопоставимый со всеми быстро растущими криптотерминами, такими как биткойн, эфир. Инвестиции в предпродажную ICO AdMine варьируются от 0,1 ETH.
Подробная информация о проектеhttp: //admine.io

Apr 2017
Texas
Hi
I am new here so Hello everyone. Could someone tell me more about Envion ICO and Dragon coin ICO
Thank you in advance.
Really appreciate any help or input.
Reagrds
Aamod
So far I’m not sold on Envion. A lot of hype but not much substance. They could do okay given time but they have a long way to go before they’ll prove viable. You can read this review, which I think makes the most relevant points.

As for DragonChain (I’m assuming that’s what you mean), their ICO has finished. I haven’t done deeper research on them yet but what I’ve read so far I like. You can check out this article to get the basics, but so far I like what I’ve seen and I think they will do well.

Looking for some upcoming ICO's to invest in if anyone has any suggestions :)
In order to do the right investment, I'd suggest that you read a lot because this decision is not easy as the market is bombarded with numerous ICO's and it is difficult to know which one of them are worthy of investment in. We can always provide you with information but it would be subjective. I personally like Monero, Gapcoin, and Cointed, as I like the idea behind them. Additionally, all three of them target specific needs of customers which, I believe, would enhance their renown and their profitability. Especially for Cointed, I can vouch for this project, as I recently stumbled upon their thread on reddit and it seems very promising: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cointed/. Take a look if you're interested. Hope this helps!