Utrust

Status
Archived
From
Belfast n. Ireland
Anyone been following this utrust crowd, I think coins are only up for sale starting today ICO'S has been completed, I think it looks pretty good it's not just a currency it has a purpose like ripple, they are talking of partnering with PayPal

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Anyone been following this utrust crowd, I think coins are only up for sale starting today ICO'S has been completed, I think it looks pretty good it's not just a currency it has a purpose like ripple, they are talking of partnering with PayPal
I’ve been following them for a while. They look interesting. But the ICO was not open to US citizens. Maybe wait till they hit the exchanges and see how they do.

From
Belfast n. Ireland
I’ve been following them for a while. They look interesting. But the ICO was not open to US citizens. Maybe wait till they hit the exchanges and see how they do.
There's another one you probably already know called DADI the are only starting the ico phase at the minute they are a coin with a purpose like ripple and utrust could be a good investment, I only have the option of getting into coins while they are cheap and hoping they will shoot up I don't have the money to invest in an expensive coin only looking to double my money

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
There's another one you probably already know called DADI the are only starting the ico phase at the minute they are a coin with a purpose like ripple and utrust could be a good investment, I only have the option of getting into coins while they are cheap and hoping they will shoot up I don't have the money to invest in an expensive coin only looking to double my money

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
The only issue with ICO’s is how many of them attain funding. If an ICO writes its whitepaper in January, and ETH is $700, and they offer 1000 tokens for 1ETH, then they launch is March and the price of ETH goes up to $1000, you’ve just lost 30% of your purchasing power. Sometimes it’s better to wait till they hit the exchages. Also, a promising coin just launched on HitBTC and it’s still pretty cheap. Check out NAGA. They have a solid team, an already working product, and are being advised by Roger Ver.

Status
Archived