VENTING!

Status
Archived
From
Michigan, USA
Can I just say, what absolute horse shit it is that I can not invest in most ICO's! I was reading a white paper loved the sound of it and went to register only to find out you need to be not a US citizen or be an accedited investor.
America where's freedom, where's free Enterprise? Only the rich get richer and we'll hold the poor in place.
You don't make 200,000 a yr ...sorry you can't invest in this project, you might just make money and that's only allowed for us rich people.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Can I just say, what absolute horse shit it is that I can not invest in most ICO's! I was reading a white paper loved the sound of it and went to register only to find out you need to be not a US citizen or be an accedited investor.
America where's freedom, where's free Enterprise? Only the rich get richer and we'll hold the poor in place.
You don't make 200,000 a yr ...sorry you can't invest in this project, you might just make money and that's only allowed for us rich people.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
You can thank the SEC. They are there to ensure the poor stay poor and the rich get richer.

Status
Archived