Verification times.

Status
Archived
From
Us
Good Morning Cryptoforum,
I have learned alot reading the knowledge base here. I have currently created accounts on Kraken and Coinstamp. Unfortunately verification to deposit USD for XRP is taking pretty long. Is there any other way to obtain XRP and transfer it too a wallet quicker? I am waiting it rise and want to get in before it's too late! Thanks in advance.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Good Morning Cryptoforum,
I have learned alot reading the knowledge base here. I have currently created accounts on Kraken and Coinstamp. Unfortunately verification to deposit USD for XRP is taking pretty long. Is there any other way to obtain XRP and transfer it too a wallet quicker? I am waiting it rise and want to get in before it's too late! Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, converting fiat to crypto requires waiting on banks and exchanges. Generally the longer wait times are on the banks end. In the beginning it takes some time to get the verification process completed and your trust built with each exchange. One solutions is to see if someone can sell you XRP from an OTC (over the counter) standpoint. If not, you'll have to wait it out. The banking world and their fiat currency are being drug, kicking and screaming into the 21st century. As for XRP, it is one of the more stable currencies out there, so if nothing major happens with the upcoming Lock Up next month, then you should be okay.

Status
Archived