Very strange ICO, need advice

Status
Archived
From
cryptoenthusiast99
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'd like to share something and see what you guys thought about it. I saw a post recently on reddit which presented a new ICO whose only purpose was to sell a coin for a very high amount of ETH. The site is Pretty straightforward and it says clearly what this is all about: a crowdsale for a useless coin that costs a lot and has very few coins on sale. So, since I have quite a good amount of ETH because I bought it way back when it costed nothing (and I am not considering to do anything different with it for now), I kinda want to buy one of these coins. Just in case you know...
I have participated in some Other ICOs before, some of them promised great things but fell out really short. In this case, I like the fact that they are very straightforward: I am basically tossing some ETH their way for a symbolic token. No scam here, they could not be more clear about it. Still, I am kinda sold. But I'm still not sure 100% so I'm asking around in some messagge boards to get the vibe...I mean: is it "absolutely not!" or "If you feel like it...do it!" ? Thanks to anyone Who feels like giving his thoughts, their website is onepercentcoin(dot)org

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'd like to share something and see what you guys thought about it. I saw a post recently on reddit which presented a new ICO whose only purpose was to sell a coin for a very high amount of ETH. The site is Pretty straightforward and it says clearly what this is all about: a crowdsale for a useless coin that costs a lot and has very few coins on sale. So, since I have quite a good amount of ETH because I bought it way back when it costed nothing (and I am not considering to do anything different with it for now), I kinda want to buy one of these coins. Just in case you know...
I have participated in some Other ICOs before, some of them promised great things but fell out really short. In this case, I like the fact that they are very straightforward: I am basically tossing some ETH their way for a symbolic token. No scam here, they could not be more clear about it. Still, I am kinda sold. But I'm still not sure 100% so I'm asking around in some messagge boards to get the vibe...I mean: is it "absolutely not!" or "If you feel like it...do it!" ? Thanks to anyone Who feels like giving his thoughts, their website is onepercentcoin(dot)org
Are you serious?

Status
Archived