What about the future ?

Status
Archived
From
My place
I think that in the future we'll see cryptocurrencies enter the mainstream more and more, but only the most popular ones will make it there.

From
My place
Every beginning is difficult, I truly hope that Bitcoin will eventually get out of its current slump.

From
USA
Cryptocurrency is our future, I am sure that soon these currencies will replace us with dollar, gold and all that is now in value.

From
Portugla
In my opinion a lot of coins will survive, the market is becoming bigger and bigger so there will be more coins in time. Even these cryptos which are brand new have opportunity for economic and social development. Technology is moving forward so the crypto does

From
Canada
I hope the btc is still growing. I have invested a little money and I would like to invest it in something that will help me generate additional income or at least make more profit in the future.

From
New York
I like to believe BTC will survive and becomes a big alternative for online transactions. But until there, It's important to create more mechanism where BTC take place as a main currency so more people are incentivate to use it

Status
Archived