What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?

I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record result. I will appreciate an expert comment.

Little research carried out by me suggests that BTC would still increase this year
Llew Claasen: Bitcoin will hit $ 40,000. Llew Claasen who is the executive director of Bitcoin foundation recently stated that he expected Bitcoin to hit $40,000 by the end of this very year. He further added that 90% of the cryptocurrencies will actually fall.

Volatility of Bitcoin Decreasing
Another encouraging sign that signals maturity is the relatively lower daily returns volatility that the market has experienced in recent years. Bitcoin was previously perceived as an extremely volatile investment, and rightfully so. This trend, however, has lessened as the markets have matured.

Little research carried out by me suggests that BTC would still increase this year
Llew Claasen: Bitcoin will hit $ 40,000. Llew Claasen who is the executive director of Bitcoin foundation recently stated that he expected Bitcoin to hit $40,000 by the end of this very year. He further added that 90% of the cryptocurrencies will actually fall.

Volatility of Bitcoin Decreasing
Another encouraging sign that signals maturity is the relatively lower daily returns volatility that the market has experienced in recent years. Bitcoin was previously perceived as an extremely volatile investment, and rightfully so. This trend, however, has lessened as the markets have matured.
Still in recent years, if there had been an autumn uptrend in the past, usually by that time of the year it was already starting

Bitcoin will certainly rise in price, but a maximum up to 7k. Regarding the fact that the price will rise to 40 or 60k, I very much doubt, even if it happens it will be short-lived, and traders will not have time to earn on it.