What is a really safe wallet???

From
usa
On the evening of October 4, Facebook, instagram and WhatsApp went down on a large scale. It is said that the data of more than 1.5 billion Facebook users are being sold on a popular hacker related forum. The data includes the user's name, email, phone number, location, gender and user ID.

If we break the net one day, will the encrypted money in our wallet become a bubble?

------------------------
Interested people can scan the code to download DiDimessage, and now they can get token.

1.png

From
USA
I personally believe that if it's not a Trezor T, it sucks. But it works for holding better. Also I recommend everyone to try bRing platform if you are interested in growing some new coins.

From
Hungary
Well, many people think cryptos might just be a bubble - and while I don't think all cryptocurrencies will last, I don't think it is a bubble. And the safest wallets are cold wallets in my opinion, especially if you are hodling.

From
usa
I am very happy to know about Coin Loan project. It gives me an interesting experience when I get extra income while promoting my products. That makes me very happy. I recommend this product because it's really good for you.