What is the best trading platform for beginners?

I recently used BitOxford trading platform , it helps me to trade easily and earn money. BitOxford is one of the best trading platform .Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumen and other top cryptocurrencies.

Security precautions at BitOxford

We take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We use industry-standard data encryption technology and have implemented restrictions related to the storage and the ability to access your personal information. BitOxford deploys high end secured servers to maintain the most secure trading platform.

Been trading around a month now. The best place to buy bitcoin in the US is coinbase.
If you want to buy altcoins the best place for that is Binance.
The best way to get altcoins is buy BTC, LTC, or ETH on coinbase. Transfer to gdax from coinbase. Coinbase owns gdax so there is no fee. Then transfer from Gdax to Binance (ne fee again) and make your trades for alts.
Before you get started trading look up data dash on YouTube. He's very, very good. He has a lot of great videos on how to get started and has tutorial videos on how to read market trends. He does a daily update on the current market trends and what is causing these trends and where he thinks it's headed. His alt coin picks have also performed ridiculously well.
Good luck

Been trading around a month now. The best place to buy bitcoin in the US is coinbase.
If you want to buy altcoins the best place for that is Binance.
The best way to get altcoins is buy BTC, LTC, or ETH on coinbase. Transfer to gdax from coinbase. Coinbase owns gdax so there is no fee. Then transfer from Gdax to Binance (ne fee again) and make your trades for alts.
Before you get started trading look up data dash on YouTube. He's very, very good. He has a lot of great videos on how to get started and has tutorial videos on how to read market trends. He does a daily update on the current market trends and what is causing these trends and where he thinks it's headed. His alt coin picks have also performed ridiculously well.
Good luck
Just curious why binance is best place for altcoins?

I think paltforms like coinbase, binance, etc would be the first choice, as they are already much known in the market for their trading platforms. I think you should go for them and then try other platforms if needed.

I recently tested a site that exchange to any major coins and services.

Try it out - BestChange