whats all the fuss about electra?????

Status
Archived
From
Belfast n. Ireland
what is all the hype about? twitter is full of people begging for it and they say it caused coinsmarkets crash, i bought 10k before all this happend it was cheap and sitting at the top of the trade volume on CM , there website looks good but theres nothing revolutionary , no real road map except creating wallets and the usual stuff, have i missed something, is their a partnership with someone been announced?

From
US
what is all the hype about? twitter is full of people begging for it and they say it caused coinsmarkets crash, i bought 10k before all this happend it was cheap and sitting at the top of the trade volume on CM , there website looks good but theres nothing revolutionary , no real road map except creating wallets and the usual stuff, have i missed something, is their a partnership with someone been announced?
Yeah I'm not sure myself. I got it pretty cheap.
I'm trying to find more info. I'm on their facebook page. I'm a little skeptical cause there is no dev team on their website.

IaimToMisBehave

From
Belfast n. Ireland
all my electra is stuck in coinsmarkets hopefully ill get it back site has been down for a week with no feedback glad i didnt have big investments on it

From
Belfast n. Ireland
its supposed to be going on yobit today ive 1000 doge sitting there ready to trade when it comes on then i think ill HODL and hope for the best, its 10.30pm here tho have to go to bed soon ill probably miss the train

From
US
all my electra is stuck in coinsmarkets hopefully ill get it back site has been down for a week with no feedback glad i didnt have big investments on it
Coinsmarkets is upgrading cause of so many people are signing up. It's a good thing but they need to move faster [emoji23].
Let's hope this upgrade will be a lot better and better security

IaimToMisBehave

Status
Archived
Cryptocurrency Discussions Cryptocurrency Forum
whats a good ripple wallet Wallets & Exchanges
Electra Wallets & Exchanges