Status
Archived

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Any predictions as to when the current crypto surge will end? And do you think the markets will ever return to January 2017 levels?

evo

Site Admin
The market will continue to grow up and to the right for the next few years. We are still far to the left on the bell curve, and as cryptocurrency continues to see these gains, more and more investors are going to be dumping more money into the market. Invest now, and hold for the long game.

From
Woodinville, WA
I'm long until September 2019. By then I'll have had my principal out long ago, but watching things like a hawk for a downturn. In general, markets tend to cool around the fall as people want to get out of the market and into cash for the holidays to not worry about trading. This happens every year. What's special about winter 2019/2020 is that you have another election cycle meeting with another 7 year housing cycle starting a downturn. The crypto boom is mirroring the dotcom boom of the late 1990's in spectacular fashion: you make money everywhere - it's only a question of how much. I expect this boom to fade as crypto becomes more mature and stable. That will happen around March 2020, and I'll be 90% out of the market by then, driving my new custom-ordered Lamborghini to my new house, both paid for in cash.

Reactions: evo
Status
Archived